Freedom of the Seas
This trip has been cancelled, but we are able to book this or any other cruise for you or your group.
4 NIGHT CANADA CRUISE.
Adventure on the newly Amplified Freedom of the Sea
The newly enhanced Freedom of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with awesome innovations to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks® Experience. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. Infuse color into your cruise with the artworks of the BRITTO Gallery or with the frosted confections of the Cupcake Cupboard. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Freedom of the Seas has always been known for – FlowRider® surf simulator, rock climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, H2O Zone water park, and much more.
What you need to know
- As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your sail date, you’ll receive a Future Cruise Credit.
- The Cruise with Confidence program covers sailings booked on or before August 1, 2020, that set sail on or before April 30, 2022.
- Future Cruise Credits are valid through December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your original canceled sail date (whichever is longer) and can be used for any open sailings at the time of booking.
- You may owe any difference in cruise fare if your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit’s value.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- If you opt into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for any Future Cruise Credit offers or refunds related to our Global Suspension of sailings.
Need to change or cancel your cruise?
If you need to change or cancel your cruise, please contact us by phone or submit our online form to cancel your reservation, or call our Royal Customer Service Team (24 hours / 7 days a week) to change your ship and sail date: 800-256-6649. If you booked with a Travel Advisor, please contact them for assistance. Please know, hold times may be longer than expected. We appreciate your patience.