Easy Pace Russia - Preview 2022
Easy Pace Russia – Classic Group, 2022
Experience the grandeur of Russia, exploring the baroque architecture of St Petersburg and the palaces of Moscow. Marvel at the famous art collection of the Hermitage Museum and travel by hydrofoil and high-speed train in perfect style.
- St Petersburg: Meet your Travel Director and travel companions at 19:00 for a friendly Welcome Dinner served with wine.
- Moscow: Your Celebration Dinner straddles the culinary East to West divide and includes drinks to toast your travels with your newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 8 Breakfast (B), 2 Dinner with Wine (DW)
- Moscow: Choose between a visit to one of the ornate metro stations which Stalin called ‘Palaces for the People’, or alternatively, join your Local Expert the to take a stroll through the popular Zaryadye Park end enjoy great views of your surroundings.
Top Rated Highlights
- Petrodvorets: Cruise by hydrofoil to visit the epic formal gardens of Peter the Great’s Summer Palace, bursting with cascades, sparkling fountains and golden statues.
- St Petersburg: With a Local Expert, explore the stunning former Winter Palace of the Tsars, now the spectacular Hermitage Museum, one of the world’s greatest repositories of European art.
- Sapsan Train: Sapsan in Russian, translates to falcon. Relax in modern luxury and comfort while you swoop by rail from St. Petersburg to Moscow in just four hours.
- Moscow: Visit one of the cathedral’s and the Armoury Chamber when you venture inside the Kremlin.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- One-way Sapsan train journey from St Petersburg to Moscow is included
- Complimentary transfers from St Petersburg airport are available at scheduled times, on arrival day
- Complimentary transfers to Moscow’s Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo airports are available at scheduled times, on departure day
- If your flights are outside these times or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way
Welcome to St. Petersburg
Petrodvorets by Hydrofoil
The Hermitage Museum
High Speed Sapsan Train to Moscow
Moscow, a Russian Revelation
Moscow and The Kremlin